If you are a developer, please use a private wiki based on foswiki/trunk on a daily base ...or use trunk.foswiki.org
to view this page for some minimal testing.
for docu changes for 1.2 and 2.0.
Item29: Define and setup up an initial webs layout for the new site
See also: UserExperienceProjectOrganizeProjectWebsite
Proposed information architecture based on discussion (see rev1
) and prior site layout work from T*.org
- Home (or About) - Homepage, Infos about the Project. News, What, where, why, etc. (see graphic from T*.org below)
- Community - Where all the governance topics and community and marketing discussion should happen. All the news about the project must be here. Also, the TaskTeams and their minutes belong here.
- Development - Where the development action takes place. Home of all the topics related to features and releases (release topics, feature proposals, brainstorming, etc). Notice that the release meetings minutes are stored in Community, for higher exposure.
- Extensions - Home for the extensions (Plugins, Skins, Contrib, AddOns, Apps).
- Support - The place that should be the hub for people with unanswered questions. It would be great if we could move support for extensions also to the Support web. On t.o. support got dispersed in two webs, and then we also had the formal Tasks site.
- Docs - Web for all the documentation, for both Users and Developers.
(Main) | International
- Users (Main) - where users reside.
- International - Where users from non-english speaking countries can feel at home.
- System - The shipped System web.
- Tasks - Bug and Feature tracking
- Sandbox - well, like the name says
Proposed site layout from T*.org