This question about Configuration: Answered
How to make Foswiki style additions also appear in editor?
- What I have
- I've successfully made minor CSS additions to make my site match the corporate style guide, most importantly heading colors.
- The TinyMCE editor still has the standard Foswiki headings, not my customizations.
- What I want
- I want the editor to have the same custom heading styles.
- I have not modified the standard Foswiki CSS files, but I have created an additional CSS file that override certain details.
- All my changes are in a single, short CSS file.
- This CSS file is attached to Main.SitePreferences, and the site preferences also contain:
* Style customizations:
* Set USERLAYOUTURL = %PUBURLPATH%/Main/SitePreferences/mycustomstyle.css
* Set USERSTYLEURL = %PUBURLPATH%/Main/SitePreferences/mycustomstyle.css
* Set USERCOLORSURL = %PUBURLPATH%/Main/SitePreferences/mycustomstyle.css
The above additions work perfectly for Foswiki, but they are not inherited into the editor. How do I achieve that?
I've searched for help and found this related issue
which seems to require that the entire Foswiki style sheets are replaced. I would like to avoid that in order to have minimal upgrade conflicts. Apparently the editor honors the
but not the
Can I perhaps just include my custom CSS in the original Foswiki CSS files? If that works, then during upgrades I only need to re-insert the include-statement in the Foswiki CSS files. If this theory is possible, how should I write that include-statement? I am guessing that Foswiki will not interpret the
macro that I have in the site preferences, so this would not work:
(This installation is a local intranet, so I can't offer you view access.)
just pulls in the same stylesheets as are used in the rest of Foswiki; so it ought to work. If the USER*URL styles are not being pulled into the editor, I would regard that as a bug.
- 14 Feb 2012
| Subject || Configuration |
| Extension || TinyMCEPlugin |
| Version || Foswiki 1.0.9 |
| Status || Answered |
| Related Topics || |