- The feature proposal process flow is described in the release process
- We have a special 14-days rule which is good to be familiar with
- You do not have to have a committed developer to get a proposal discussed but it cannot be accepted and obviously not implemented either unless a developer steps in and commits to implement the proposal.
Submit new feature request
Please start a new topic for each feature request.
- Please scan over the existing feature requests to see if it has been requested already.
- NOTE: you might want to make yourself familiar with our Acceptance/Rejection Process of new features.
- If you are including code to implement features, thanks for contributing to Foswiki's development! Please see the PatchGuidelines to make your patch easier to apply.
Currently open feature requests
The topic FeatureProposals
gives a good overview over all feature requests raised since release 1.0.0 and is also used for next releases.